Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

New On My Playlist

My closest friends know that my music taste is, well, all over the place. I enjoy listening to the top songs on iTunes, but really like a little more alternative tracks. But I'm from Texas, so you can't forget country! I'm also a sucker for some good Italian music too. Basically, if a song has a good beat, I'll probably like it. 

Since I'm headed to Houston this weekend for the Kappa Kappa Gamma National Convention, I've been stocking up on some new songs. Here's what I'll be jamming to while passing field after field of cows.


Rather Be – Clean Bandit
Summer – Calvin Harris
Sail Into the Sun – Gentlemen Hall
Fools Gold – Fitz & the Tantrums
A Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
What You Know – Two Door Cinema Club
Out of My League – Fitz & the Tantrums
Island In the Sun – Wheezer
Ice Melts – Matt & Kim
Wanted – Hunter Hayes
Stolen Dance – Milky Chance
Not Falling Apart – Maroon 5
Am I Wrong – Nico & Vinz
All The Way – Timeflies
When She Says Baby – Jason Aldean
Nothing to Do – The Well Pennies
Come With Me Now – Kongos
On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons
Gonna Get Over You – Sara Bareilles
Best Day of My Life – American Authors
The Walker – Fitz & the Tantrums
Pumping Blood – NONONO


Do you have any songs you can't stop listening to? Any suggestions for my road trip?


Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment