Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Monthly Musings

How is June already halfway over?! This summer seems to be flying by (even though my sisters just got out of school). With this passage of time, here are some things I've been mulling over in June.

***

As "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit has finally begun to be played regularly on the radio, I've started frequenting Italy's Top 20 for music. I'm currently obsessed with Coldplay's "A Sky Full of Stars" and "Stolen Dance" by Milky Chance. I've also fallen in love with "Sail Into the Sun" by Gentlemen Hall (thanks for the recommendation Barb). They're all fun songs that are atop my summer playlist!

***

With the Kappa Kappa Gamma National Convention (which I'll be attending!) coming up, these Kendra Scott earrings would be perfect to represent the blue and blue.

***

I've never been a huge America's Got Talent fan, but I might start tuning in more often to root on Jaycob Curlee...

***

I'm a sucker for adorable YouTube videos (who isn't?). I discovered this amazingly cute video after the conclusion of the French Open. Djokovic has won over my heart. And if you loved that, you'll love this Buzzfeed article.

***

A few months ago, I learned that I was accepted into an internship program at NYU Medical Center for July and August. I've been busy hitting up the Dallas shopping scene, picking out business attire as well as trying out some different perfumes. I've decided I am extremely picky about scents, yet absolutely love two: Elie Saab Le Parfum and Bond No. 9 Central Park South. Both are strongly feminine with a hint of floral that lasts all day long.

***

When in Rome (probably the most cliche phrase but whatever), I bought a black Le Pliage Longchamp bag. It's absolutely perfect for carrying around all my stuff, and will be especially useful in New York this summer! I've fallen in love with this limited edition print and might just have to splurge since it's on sale.

***

June also means the return of ABC Family's hit show Pretty Little Liars. In all honesty, this show is my guilty pleasure, and after the summer premiere, there are even more questions I need to know the answers to (typical)!

***

With my birthday less than a month away, maybe some of these musings will turn into something more tangible... I guess we'll see!

I hope your June continues to be filled with laughter and great weather.





Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment