Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Whale of a Summer

Summer is one of the strangest times of year. I feel like everyone is either piled high with work and activities or doing absolutely nada. Oh, what are you up to this summer? Response 1: Nothing, let's hang out! Response 2: Well, I'm interning in a corporate office when I finish a month of summer classes and am headed to Europe with my family next week!

Even though my summers usually lean towards lazing around, my day can instantly be made better based on the clothes I'm wearing. 


Especially if said clothes contain a pattern. Even better yet, a whale pattern.


This Target find is the epitome of a bargain summer top. The number of compliments I've received almost equals the times I've been asked which Vineyard Vines store I bought this at.


And obviously I had to pair this outfit with my brightest pink pants (old, similar here) and summery wedges.

What summer trend have you incorporated into your wardrobe?

Gina


PS If you've ever lived in Italy (or even visited for an extended time), you'll love and hate this Buzzfeed article. By #4 I was teary-eyed; I legitimately frequented the Spanish Steps between classes. 19 and 20 also hit me pretty hard. Can you tell I miss Italy?


No comments:

Post a Comment