Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Training Progress

I've officially been training for my half-marathon for a week! Managing to stick to a schedule has been a huge plus. Not only am I learning to make more time to run, but it's become a lot more enjoyable and I seem to be able to run 3 miles pretty easily now.

While I'm not one of those people with a ton of cool or nice workout gear, I do value my Mizuno running shoes. They're extra comfortable, and I've been a big fan of Mizuno brand anything from all my years of playing volleyball!


Mine are an older version of these and are turquoise and purple (two of my favorite colors!).


This weekend was so busy that all I want to do tonight is exactly what this French bulldog is doing below...


Wishing everyone a great week!

Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment