Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

At-Home Exercising

The weather in Dallas has been nice the last couple days, but was pretty crummy previously; plus, the forecast at school for the next week looks no better (#winterstormgorgon). To accommodate my daily workout schedule, I've had to focus a lot more on exercises that can be done at home. 

Thanks to XHIT Daily, I have been able to stay in shape despite the rain and cold! In order to feel like I've had a full workout, I like to start with this warmup, then do three XHIT video workouts, and end with this stretching video (but I usually hold for less time).

Some of my favorite XHIT workouts include this one for the booty, this one for the arms, this one for legs, and this one for abs!

I always feel so good after doing these exercises, and enjoy them because there is constant variation. If you give these a try, let me know how you like them!




Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment