Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekend Update

So sorry it's been a while since my last post! Life has just been so busy recently.

Friday night was the bar crawl for the seniors in my sorority, and it was an absolute blast! We wore matching shirts and even rented a party bus. Seeing everyone together and having tons of fun has been a highlight of this semester.




Yesterday evening our whole sorority went ice skating for a sisterhood retreat. It was also another great opportunity for photos! Our chapter is huge now that we have our new members, so it felt awesome being able to fill up one whole rink!




I've also learned I'm welcoming two new great-grandlittles into my Kappa family (I couldn't be more excited!!!!) and I already know they're going to fit in perfectly!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment