Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Running Playlist

After hitting the gym consistently for the last 3 weeks, I'm so amazed with the strides (literally) I've made in my lifestyle to get healthy and prepare for a half-marathon.

I've mentioned this previously, but I've never been a runner. I used to despise running. But now, something inside of me has changed and I actually look forward to running. There are so many advantages to it: it's a chance to clear your mind, pump your body with endorphins, and catch up on the latest tunes.

Is it even possible to run without a good playlist?! I doubt it... so here are my favorite songs on my iPod shuffle when I run!


Sugar -- Maroon 5
Hurts Like Heaven -- Coldplay
The Walker -- Fitz and the Tantrums
Uptown Funk -- Bruno Mars
Bounce With Me -- Kreesha Turner
Give A Little More -- Maroon 5
1983 -- Neon Trees
1901 -- Phoenix
King of Anything -- Sara Bareilles
Giving Up The Gun -- Vampire Weekend
Keep Your Head -- The Ting Tings
Sail Into The Sun -- Gentlemen Hall


Any songs I must add to my playlist? I'd love some recommendations!

Gina

2 comments:

  1. Lots of language warnings here, but:
    New Politics: Harlem; Everywhere I Go (Kings and Queens)
    Kongos: Come With Me Now; I'm Only Joking
    Sir Sly: Gold; You Haunt Me
    Colony House: Silhouettes
    Royal Bangs: Better Run
    Dreamers: Wolves
    Modest Mouse: Lampshades on Fire
    Cruisr: All Over
    The Griswolds: Beware the Dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banks: Begging for Thread
    Big Data: Dangerous.

    ReplyDelete