Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cheers to 21 Years

It was quite the busy weekend at my house. With the return of my four other family members from vacation and my birthday on Monday, we've really been burning the candle at both ends. Despite the bickering that is inevitable, I have loved spending time with my family the last few days. Plus, I met up with a great friend from Creighton who recently got engaged!

This year, I decided to make less of a birthday list than usual so I could be surprised instead. I'm definitely loving my new Kate Spade Sophie bag, Elie Saab perfume, and Capri Blue Volcano candle (to name a few). Even though it was my 21st birthday, it wasn't really eventful for me since I was living in Europe (where the legal drinking age is 16) for most of this year, sipping on wine and limoncello to my heart's content. But, that didn't stop me from enjoying my sangria and margarita Monday night.



Since the birthday celebrations have died down, this is my new best friend until Saturday...



Hope you had a terrific weekend too!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment