Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Snow Day

Classes were delayed this morning (the second time this week!) so I've allowed myself an extra hour to get ready, eat breakfast, and watch the snow fall. Oh, and blog of course!


My morning routine always involves making myself a cappuccino. After studying abroad in Italy, I came back hooked not only on caffeine, but on the rich taste of a cappuccino. Regular coffee just doesn't do it for me; I need my espresso!


So, the DeLonghi semi-automatic espresso machine came into my life.


I really don't know what I would do without this lil' buddy each morning. It took a little getting used to, but now I know exactly how to tamp and froth (thank you, YouTube videos)!


I use Lavazza Crema e Gusto, which goes perfectly in my Lavazza cappuccino cups I splurged on at Eataly during my internship in New York.

Well, now that I've finished my cappuccino, it's time for me to get off to the library (oh homework...), but I'm definitely hoping the skies clear up so we can have another beautiful Omaha day like this one!



Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment