Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Back to School

For those of you who don't know, I'm currently going through recruitment for my sorority. It's so exciting, but extremely exhausting at the same time (12 straight hours of chatting and cheering). I still can't believe we had 11 parties yesterday and 10 today!

I love meeting girls who are looking forward to joining a new sisterhood and finding that place to call a home away from home, but my favorite aspect of recruitment is actually getting to spend all my time with my sisters. I know that probably sounds cheesy, but my closest friends are all Kappas so it's actually really enjoyable to bond over little things we don't usually think about, like what fast food we need to break up all the healthy eating or whether our philanthropy t-shirt looks better tucked in or untucked. 

Tomorrow is the first day of my second semester of senior year (ok, where has the time gone?), but I'm still caught up thinking about how my whole Kappa family is finally back together again in the same city! Plus, how can I possibly think of school when I'm so excited to welcome girls to Kappa on Saturday?!




Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment